Intermediate Rigger and Signal Person Class
Level 2 RIGGING taught by a recognized expert – Come join us and learn the math secrets that can make you an Expert Rigger!
Prerequisite “Basic Rigger & Signal Person” Level 1 knowledge and skills.
An intermediate rigger must be able to:
- Calculate load weights and center of gravity
- Identify lift points
- Set-up Multi point rigging configurations
- Perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points
- Demonstrate Rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations, load angle factors (tensions) on lift points, rigging hardware and slings.
- Understand dynamic loading factors
- Perform calculations for a multi-crane hoisting project
- Perform CRITICAL LIFT calculations
- Perform mechanical advantage calculations
- Demonstrate advanced signaling capability for multi-function crane operations
* Students who successfully pass the course will receive a Level 2 “Intermediate Rigger & Signal Person ” certificate and wallet card GOOD FOR 5 YEARS.
** CLASSES with less than 10 students may be rescheduled. All safety classes are payable in advance. Cancellation with less than 2 weeks written notice is non-refundable. Students will be placed in a future class if they cancel or “no show” with less than 2 weeks notice. Minimum class size requirements are subject to change without notice.